We want to believe that your investment, be it money or time will be worth it within WoW Cataclysm Classic. This means having lots of free things to play with in the first time you return as well as the frequency of completing quests and getting gold. This is something has been discussed ever in the past few years since WoW cataclysm Gold, so it's not as though this is the end of the story, that is the only way it's will be. We'll continue to look at it each time.

There's been plenty of talk about random reward packs for games in recent times as it's built into CCGs. WoW Cataclysm Classic reduces some of this by offering players a good set of decks fairly easily however, what do you think about the buying of packs in the game?

The general idea about this is that we want to make sure you feel that the investment you made is worth it. For instance the fact that you're no longer getting double legendaries. Also, you're now able to de-enchant cards, so that you get exactly what you would like. If you're looking for an Golden Dr. Boom, you don't need to open a thousand packs to acquire it.

If there are sufficient avenues to get to the direction you'd like to go with no feeling of randomness, this is the kind of space we'd like to be in. Outside of that, I don't have any insights into the business aspect of it.

It is obvious that you keep an eye on your game and balance of your cards constantly. In WoW Cataclysm Classic, players aren't able to access every card available and matchups can be infinitly diverse. This makes your job more difficult?

The problem is to make sure each card has uses cases. It's not a collection of famous cards that are superior to everything else. I'm convinced that this is due to having tons of cards in the base set, there are a lot of basic cards that are powerful and can be used into any deck, including Fireball and all of these cards for no cost. Every time we launch the set, we have many common cards that are extremely powerful that even if you just open one or two packs, or none in all, you have an opportunity to play cheap Cataclysm Classic Gold in a field that you are able to compete as we're trying our best to keep the cards in a reasonable order.

Posted Sat Aug 17, 2024 3:18 am

Two beers a shot and some wings. WHO?

Posted Wed Aug 28, 2024 9:11 pm

Come in my neighborhood. Let me know what you see.

Posted Mon Sep 02, 2024 9:53 am

He has no money.
I have no money.

He visits Jaq. His kids play with the daughter’s kids.
They spend holidays together. The grand daughter
works at the front door greeting the patrons.

I didn’t appoint you.

I didn’t vote for you.

Posted Mon Sep 02, 2024 10:13 am

That was so funny. The only way to explain it. Now I’m jealous.

That was me and Taco at the pier.
We were teenagers.

His kid sister peeps works over there,
where I parked.

Posted Tue Sep 17, 2024 4:19 pm

MD Fish Finder

Social Links